Thursday, February 26, 2015

8 Ways Doing Less Can Transform Your Work & Life

 For anyone who has read my blog on a regular basis - and that doesn't even include me, you'll note that I abandoned it for about 5 years.  I don't remember why I just remember remembering that it even existed in the shower the other day (I have incredibly "brilliant" moments in the shower) and then having to take a moment the next day to try and remember what I had called it.  THAT in and of itself was fun but it has been even more entertaining seeing all the drafts and links in drafts I had saved being things I wanted to write about.  Many of the blogs I wanted to link to no longer exist and many of the ideas that must have excited me 5 years ago now just make me frown in bemusement - :)

This link not only still works but also still resonates which means that it has been 5 years and counting and I am still working on simplifying my life and un-brainwashing myself - the force of social conditioning is clearly strong in this one :)

For all our edification then:

8 Ways Doing Less Can Transform Your Work & Life

No comments:

Post a Comment