Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How to Get 300 Hours of Education a Year

 I'm absolutely of the belief that life is about learning constantly.  Whether we realise it or not, every single day brings new lessons.  Of course, learning is also about taking in whatever new information is necessary to enable you to pursue whichever goal you happen to be after at the time as I discussed in this earlier post of mine.

Life is incredibly busy though and having never attended formal college or university but having always obtained whatever qualification I was striving for at the time whilst working at the same time not to mention running my household and raising my daughter, I wholly appreciate any ideas with regards to planning to accomodate such studying.

Enter this very interesting post from Karyn Greenstreet the other day.  I think it's an absolutely solid idea and I am applying it in my own world - I'm already a little more clued up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment